SISEL International Review
Recent Update FYI – In April 2013 Jack & Dani Walker & Clayton & Cathy Wilson, 5* Master Distributors with SISEL International resigned their positions. The information shared below is true and accurate but we share the above information with those taking a real look at SISEL International. Our resignations are not publicized but it is important to know what is happening within the company. Please read through the SISEL International review below and feel free to contact us before you choose which direction to go.
SISEL In Review – Get The Facts
1. SISEL International is a debt free, U.S. based global network marketing company founded in 2006 by former Neways owner, Tom Mower Sr. In 2009, Jack & Dani Walker, joined SISEL International because of the liquid nutritional products that helped Jack overcome Sarcoidosis. Our resignation had nothing to do with the products and everything to do with the business. If you are looking at SISEL you should know that both Tom & his ex-wife DeeAnn served time for tax evasion click here for more info. Just keep this in mind, many people will NEVER join SISEL because of this past history and some WILL join because of this Our experience in building SISEL successfully for 4 years was that those who joined without knowing about this, usually quit as soon as they found out, so it is best to table it and go from there. If you join, be upfront and honest – don’t hide it.
2. SISEL is privately held in a dynasty trust to ensure the longevity of the company for years to come.
3. SISEL International formulates and manufactures their own products in Sisel’s 37,000 m2 facility. This allows them to cut out all the middle men. Supra Naturals is the name of the manufacturing facility owned by Thomas Mower/SISEL and also manufactures nutritional products for around 100 other companies. http://www.supranaturals.com/
4. SISEL has a global seamless compensation, allowing every distributor to build globally from day one.
5. Preferred customers do not have to pay to join. They get up to a 20% rebate on every order, which can be used toward future purchases.
6. There is no wholesale pricing or discounts for distributors. To become a distributor you pay the $20 enrollment fee and then pay the same dollar amount for product as a preferred customer but distributors do not get any rebates or discounts on their orders.
7. SISEL continues the Mower Mission by formulating products that are 100% free of potentially harmful ingredients.
What Does SISEL Stand For?
The name “SISEL” (pronounced “sizzle”) is an acronym which stands for; Science, Innovation, Success, Energy, Longevity: the principles Tom Mower felt were most important when founding his ultimate legacy; SISEL International.
SISEL International Manufacturing:
SISEL has the largest pharmaceutical grade manufacturing facility of its kind in the U.S., upholding the highest standards; containing R&D full time chemists, food scientists etc. The facility is Organic certified, green certified & cGMP certified. Products are toxin free, many are gluten free. The facility is Supra Naturals which is owned and operated by SISEL International but manufactures for more than 100 other companies.
SISEL International Products
SISEL International product lines are ever expanding as they have the power to formulate and produce scientific lines.
Timeless Minerals Cosmetics: the only mass produced 100% toxin free mineral make-up line on the planet is the one product line not yet manufactured by SISEL.
The Triangle Of Life liquid supplements are SISEL’s flagship line.
Sisel’s product line continues with toxin free dental care, hair care, household cleaners, skin care, essential oils & anti-aging products.
SISEL International Compensation Plan
With a Global Seamless hybrid plan, SISEL International compensation plan is ready for you to build globally from day one.
Why we quit SISEL International…
Having said all this, we, Jack & Dani Walker worked our butts off for 4 years to organically build a wonderful team of amazing people with a vision for making a difference in the world. We never had success in network marketing before but because we created an online presence, our diligence paid off with SISEL. We were 2012 top recruiters, Mower Mountain winners and given the International Distributor of the year award.
Why would we walk away from substantial incomes? you may ask…
We love the toxin free mission and SISEL’s outstanding products but we could no longer align ourselves with the company for many reasons. We, along with Clayton & Cathy made the very difficult choice to resign; giving up our full time incomes and amazing teams due to the lack of ethics and direction. We could have easily continued to collect a check and settled but the environment was not conducive to personal growth & we refused to bring another person into such a carnivorous culture. Sadly, these are things going on within the company that you don’t find out until you are on the inside but there are also things to consider when looking at the outside of what SISEL has to offer.
You see, only some network marketing companies really level the playing field for everyone to succeed. 88% of all network marketers build their business on a part time basis of 5-7 hours a week. If the company does not have a congruent message, with a product or service everyone all ready uses & most importantly, the support in place to help those with very limited time, succeed…then you better be ready to climb Everest.
Success rises and falls with leadership: If a company is 7 years old and does not have anyone earning $100k a month then it may be time to look elsewhere. As Mark Yarnel once told me, if the company does not have distributors earning $100k a month, then it is not yet a company with established leadership which can train others and sustain momentum. To earn money is one thing but to help others earn life changing income is another entirely and now is the time to really make a difference in many lives with a simple system and the support needed to succeed.
Given these circumstances which were out of our control…we rose above and did what was right no matter how much it hurt…we resigned on April 29th, 2013. As much as we love the industry, we seriously considered never being a part of it again. We were exhausted, disappointed, frustrated and dismayed…and we MADE money! And we gave it up. We could have EASILY sold our position and maybe we should have but ultimately we just needed to get out!
A few days past and Jack and I realized that we really do love the industry. MLM really is a pour mans investment opportunity where we get to help people get where they want to go! So…we are back in the game of free enterprise and moving forward with a renewed hope and sense of direction. Everything we’ve been through prepared us for this day.
If you still believe in the concept of network marketing and passive residual income, we encourage you to contact us. We will openly answer any questions you may have – no commitments, no pressure, no hype – promise.
Thank you for taking the time to read and for doing your due diligence. We hope you found this information helpful and wish you the absolute best in peace and prosperity.
Jack & Dani Walker
Thrive in the game of free enterprise. Red Pill or Blue Pill…
Dani 541-263-0641 skype: daniwalkerlive