SISEL International Review
This IS the most honest yet diplomatic SISEL International review you will ever read. Why? Because we were top leaders for 4 years and have been behind the curtain of SISEL International.
In April 2013 Jack & Dani Walker (pictured here) & Clayton & Cathy Wilson, all 5* Master Distributors with SISEL International, resigned their positions.
These resignations are not publicized but it is important to know what is happening within the company from leading distributors. Please read through the SISEL International review below and feel free to contact us before you choose which direction to go.
SISEL International Review & Facts
1. SISEL International is a debt free, U.S. based global network marketing company founded in 2006 by former Neways owner, Tom Mower Sr. In 2009, Jack & Dani Walker, joined SISEL International because of the liquid nutritional products that helped Jack overcome Sarcoidosis. Our resignation had nothing to do with the products and everything to do with the company. If you are looking at SISEL you should know that both Tom & his ex-wife DeeAnn served time for tax evasion click here for more info. In our 4 years with SISEL we had many network marketing leaders flat out say that this indictment is the reason they would never look at the company. Our experience in building SISEL successfully for 4 years was that those who joined without knowing about this, usually quit as soon as they found out, so it is best to table it and go from there. If you join, be upfront and honest – don’t hide it.
2. SISEL is in more than 30 countries but their infrastructure is not substantial enough to support all of these countries and many of them are NFR – Not For Resale which comes with marketing and promotional challenges. We were solely responsible for opening Australia and today, November 22, 2014, I spoke with one of our team members who stayed. She confirmed that all the same issues still remain over 2 years after opening the country.
3. SISEL International formulates and manufactures their own products in their Supra Naturals facility. They also manufacture nutritional products for around 100 other companies, which raises the question of SISEL’s actual yearly sales production and financial stability. http://www.supranaturals.com/ Since they are not a member of the DSA the company does not have to report their yearly revenue and growth.
4. SISEL has a global seamless compensation, allowing every distributor to build globally from day one. With internet banking etc. this is common for most companies that are 10 years old or less. If you are planning to build outside the USA, take a close look at the commissions on sales in those countries. Most countries have a very small BV on every product. Thus your team sales look phenomenal compared to your actual commission.
5. Preferred customers do not have to pay to join. They get up to a 20% rebate on every order, which can be used toward future purchases. If you are not going to get at least 6 customers ordering EVERY month…it is best for you to simply become a preferred customer and get this rebate. Distributors do not get any rebates or commissions on their orders.
What Does SISEL Stand For?
The name “SISEL” (pronounced “sizzle”) is an acronym which stands for; Science, Innovation, Success, Energy, Longevity
SISEL International Review Of Manufacturing:
SISEL’s products are made at Supra Naturals manufacturing facility in the U.S. The facility Supra Naturals is owned and operated by SISEL International and makes products for more than 100 other companies in the health and wellness industry.
SISEL International Products
SISEL International product lines are ever expanding as they have the power to formulate and produce products on a whim. This would seem to be of great benefit yet it only causes problems for distributors.
With over 180 products new distributors find themselves overwhelmed with trying to learn about them all, figure out which ones to promote and how. Remember 88% of network marketers are working this business part-time so the more simple and streamlined the better.
If the company is coming out with new products every 30 days it is really difficult to keep up and can be extremely exhausting for the leaders working to educate and inform their teams. During our time with the company, over 100 products were launched and 90% of them came long before any marketing materials, were ever provided. Leaving us to create our own marketing, pdf’s, flyers, informational materials to support the product and the team.
SISEL International Compensation Plan: In the 4 years we were with SISEL the comp plan changed 6 times & since we’ve resigned it may have been altered yet again. (Nov 22, 2015 UPDATE: Compensation Plan has changed yet again) I do know that preferred customers orders no longer qualify the distributor for commissions (they did the 4 years we were there). It is best for you to contact Sisel & ask about their most recent SISEL International compensation plan.
Why we quit SISEL International…
Having said all this, we, Jack & Dani Walker worked our butts off for 4 years to organically build a wonderful team of amazing people with a passion for health & a vision for making a difference in the world. We never had success in network marketing before but because we created an online presence, our diligence paid off big with SISEL. We were 2012 top recruiters of the year, Mower Mountain winners and given the International Distributor of the year award in 2013 but we resigned, giving up all we had created in late April 2013.
Why would we walk away from substantial passive income? you may ask…
We love the toxin free mission and SISEL’s outstanding products but we could no longer align ourselves with the direction the company was being driven for many reasons. We, along with Clayton & Cathy made the very difficult choice to resign; giving up our full time incomes and amazing teams due to the lack of ethics from the founder. We could have easily continued to collect a check and quietly sat by for another couple years but the environment was not conducive to personal growth & we refused to bring another person into such a carnivorous culture. Sadly, these are the things going on within the company that you don’t find out until you are on the inside.
I, Dani, tell those who are bold enough to call: If you are looking to create a small income of less than $500 a month by referring customers…go for it. If your desire is a full time income by becoming a team leader…find a different company. No matter how great the products, the toxin free mission, the Kaffe, the lash, the anti-aging cream, the weight loss etc etc etc seem…there is no product great enough to make up for the complete lack of accountability Tom Mower Sr has. You will never be able to create the lifestyle you desire with this company. Lifestyle is much more than money.
You see, only some network marketing companies really level the playing field for everyone to succeed. 88% of all network marketers build their business on a part time basis of 5-7 hours a week. If the company does not have a congruent message, with a product or service everyone all ready uses & most importantly, the support in place to help those with very limited time, succeed…then you better be ready to climb Everest.
Success rises and falls with leadership: If a company is 9 years old and does not have anyone earning $100k a month, then it may be time to look elsewhere. As Mark Yarnel once told me, if the company does not have distributors earning $100k a month, then it is not yet a company with established leadership which can train others and sustain momentum. To earn money is one thing but to help others earn life changing income is another entirely and now is the time to really make a difference in many lives with a simple product, system and the support needed to succeed.
Given all of these circumstances, many which were out of our control…we rose above and did what was right no matter how much it hurt…we resigned on April 29th, 2013. As much as we love the industry, we seriously considered never being a part of it again. We were exhausted, disappointed, frustrated and dismayed…and we MADE money! We could have EASILY sold our position and maybe we should have but ultimately we just needed to get out!
After 18 months reprieve & time to gather our thoughts, set some new goals and surround ourselves with solution oriented people our love for the industry has been renewed.
MLM really is a pour mans investment opportunity where we get to help people get where they want to go! So…we are back in the game of free enterprise and moving forward with a renewed hope and sense of direction. Everything we’ve been through prepared us for this day.
If you still believe in the concept of network marketing and passive residual income that really can be created on a part-time basis, we encourage you to contact us. We will openly answer any questions you may have – no commitments, no pressure, no hype – promise.
Thank you for taking the time to read and for doing your due diligence. We hope you found this information helpful and wish you absolute peace and prosperity.
Jack & Dani Walker
Thrive in the game of free enterprise. Red Pill or Blue Pill…
Dani 541-263-0641 skype: daniwalkerlive